Wednesday, December 26, 2007

500th Tweet!

So I hit my 500th tweet today on Twitter. Kind of a geeky milestone, but I've gotten a lot of using the tool as of yet. Here is my 500th tweet:

"The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” (Michaelangelo) - Thanks to my wife for the inspiration.

Some things I've gained from Twitter:

  1. Access to great minds in the area of marketing, development, design and entrepreneurship.

  2. Found a great cause recently and donated on behalf of the cause.

  3. Received a Seesmic invite from Jeff Clavier (thanks Jeff!)

  4. Broadcasted the Pea Fund and found on BBC Homepage

  5. Hopefully introduced some people to HugMyMac initiative from team over at Carsonified

  6. A great tool for promoting the new non-profit I joined, Eleho and their first project The Road, a film about freedom.

  7. Great leeways and insight into many conversations permeating the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here.